Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TPE Baby Bibs ~ The Best Thing Since Disposable Diapers!

I know some parents are still reluctant to use disposable diapers, but you can't deny that they do make cleaning baby a whole lot easier, plus they really cut down on the laundry and the mess of it all. I feel the same way about my new TPE (scientists call it Thermoplastic)  Baby Bibs.  They have virtually revolutionized the way we keep our toddlers clean and happy while they are learning to eat.

Unlike normal cloth bibs, these TPE wonders are soft and pliable and fit the entire length of your child's body.  In addition, there is a deep pocket to catch all those drips and crumbs.  Talk about a floor and clothes saver - I'm not sure you could pay me enough to go back to those old-style, stained and ineffective cloth bibs!  Check out what other cool features these bibs have to offer.

No Harmful Materials

I think, perhaps, the biggest reason why parents may not want to use a non-cloth item near their baby is because of all the talk about harmful toxins finding their way into some baby products.  I totally agree and would NEVER want to use something that is potentially harmful to my children.  However, these Silicone Baby Bibs are not only made from 100 percent all-natural materials. they also DO NOT CONTAIN ANY BPA, LEAD, LATEX, PHTHALATE OR PVC!  Plus, they have been tested by the FDA and the LFGB.  This should give you peace-of-mind knowing even if your toddler chews on this pliable bib, they won't be ingesting anything bad for them.

Perfect For…

I left this open ended because there are so many places you will find to use your Silicone Bibs, that a package of three will not be enough.  These bibs are ready-to-travel because they are soft enough to roll up and tuck anywhere; diaper bags, backpacks, purses, glove compartments, the list goes on.  I have used these bibs to keep my leather seats clean in my car when I need to give my child a sippy cup or a quick snack.  I have used them at restaurants to keep my toddler looking presentable through the entire meal.  I have taken them to the park so we can enjoy a nice picnic and have even left one at my babysitters and my parent's home.  The ease and convenience of this Silicone Baby Bib is too good not to share with those around you.

In addition, these Silicone Baby Bibs make great gifts for new parents and even for a toddler's first birthday.  They are perfectly cute and so time-saving, your friends and family members with beginner-eaters will thank you each time they are saved a lot of time with messy clean-ups and spills.

Take it from me, these TPE Baby Bibs are a must-have for any parent or caregiver of small children.  They aren't only soft and safe, but you will never have to deal with the hassles of traditional cloth bibs again get more information at http://gingerhillcreations.com/gingerkids-baby-bibs/.








No comments:

Post a Comment